Friday

Weekly Roundup


Apparently the Weekly Roundup is a popular feature of The Buck List, as more and more readers are sending me sites they think should be included. I don’t put together the Weekly Roundup as any kind of an affiliate or paid to post group of sites that I am hoping to make money from, but rather it is a weekly gathering of what I think are interesting and possibly useful sites for you, the reader.

While I usually pick the majority of sites to include from my weekly reading and surfing, this week for the first time almost every site included here was recommended by readers. Thanks, and keep ‘em coming!

First off, a little self promotion is in order. I found out a simple living forum has linked to me and is sending some traffic my way. Their forums are full of great ideas and advice, which you can check out here.

Mother Earth has compiled a very worthwhile article packed full of links entitled Live on Less!

Here is a list of 10 items you should donate instead ditching.

This article offers seven reasons for why used cars can be the way to go.

Did you know you could refinance an auto loan?

Some recent personal finance posts I enjoyed reading.

I can’t really tell if we are getting all of the facts about this story, but it makes for an intriguing read, including the opinions in the comments section. Check out The Squatters Who "Reclaimed" Their Foreclosed Home.

This post makes the point that investing is not about beliefs.

Weekly Reminder – A reminder of a useful article you might have missed. Here is an article about why you should write your will…NOW!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Questions? Leave a comment!