Saturday

Weekly Roundup


Not only has Dolly Freeds book, Possum Living, been republished but she also has her own blog. If you are not sure what any of means check this out. 

Here is an interesting potential money maker for both photographers and online publishers. Fotoglif embeds ads in stock and editorial images that earns money for everyone involved. Check out the site to see how it works.

Have you heard of Wesabe yet? It’s an online money manager that allows members to interact with each other by sharing ideas and advice.

Post of the Week – A personal finance post I found to be exceptional.
I found this article on 17 Ways Consumers Are Changing to be an interesting read.

Free All Music offers free, and legal, MP3 downloads for watching ads.

If you like beef you will want to bookmark the National Beef Cook-Off site. They provide all of the winning recipes for the last 10 years. While I don’t know what Pupusas is I would like to find out! 

Weekly Reminder – A reminder of a useful article you might have missed. 
I wrote this little piece with a provocative title about my take on living upon hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Questions? Leave a comment!