Saturday

Weekly Roundup

The Buck List participated in one carnival last week, the Carnival of Pecuniary Delights #4. Check it out for articles on investing, retirement and frugal living, among many others. Thanks to the host for including my post.

If you suddenly died how would your family gain access to all of your online accounts? The Legacy Locker might have a solution to that scenario.

AARP put out a great list of 50 Thrifty Ideas.

I joined Spicypage recently. I haven’t really used it yet, but I will get around to it. Looks like it might be fun to use and a way to find a few more Buck List readers.

Suffering from writers block? Trying to come up with a subject for a paper or a blog post idea? Visit the Idea Generator for some inspiration.

If interested you can get a little background on me starting with this post. In the next two following it I describe what I did in the first few months after loosing my job of 18 years.

Finally, check out this collection of interesting Google sites, including Tip Jar.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Questions? Leave a comment!