Saturday

Weekly Roundup

Don’t let the name fool you, Frugal RV Travel is not just for RV owners. They offer a free newsletter, a blog, advice on how to find free camping, frugal travel tips and more. Don’t forget to find out if you are a Shunpiker.

If you participate in a 401k plan use Bright Scope to see how your plan compares to its peers.

Post of the Week – A personal finance post I found to be exceptional.
This post offers great advice on 7 ways to ensure you never pay full price for anything again.

Like crossword puzzles? Hundreds are available in varying degrees of difficulty for free at Crosswordsite. Play on the site or print them off.

Visit Gastrokid for off the beaten path family recipes. Some of these recipes brought back the gagging sounds my super finicky daughter would make when she was little and was forced to try something new. Ah, memories.

I don’t have any allergies that I know of, but I know several people that have mild to severe cases. To keep up on forecasts, get allergy news and access their pollen library visit Pollen.

Weekly Reminder – A reminder of a useful article you might have missed.
According to my stats this article about free barter and swap sites is one of my most visited posts.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture for the round up! It's nice to see a website that offers links to other sites with a round up of the best post for the week. It's like the one-stop solution for my reading needs! Learning about tips on budgeting is hard enough and this made it a lot easier.

    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Agree? Disagree? Questions? Leave a comment!