Wednesday

Frugal Recipe: Chipped Beef Over Chow Mein


This recipe is part of a series of occasional frugal recipes. If you have a frugal recipe you would like to share send me an email (BuckWeber (at) gmail.com) and I will consider it for the series. If I use it I would be happy to link back to your site or blog.

Here is another recipe we got from my mom that makes for a quick, filling meal. This is also my daughter’s favorite meal. Several times while she was away at college she called me for the recipe to make the meal for her friends and herself. I think making her favorite meal while away from home helped a little with homesickness.

Ingredients

Two packages of Buddig Sliced Beef (cut into small squares)

One can cream of celery soup

One can cream of mushroom soup

Two cans spiced French Cut green beans (do not drain)

A few dashes of Worcestershire Sauce and black pepper

Instructions

Combine all of the above ingredients in a pan and heat through. When hot serve over crunchy chow mein noodles.

Further Reading: Mom’s Mac and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Questions? Leave a comment!