Monday

Can You Get a Cheap Haircut Anymore?


I remember back in the 1980’s there seemed to be a proliferation of barber and beauty schools in my area that offered very cheap haircuts by the students. They would get to practice on a live head while you saved money getting a cheap and, hopefully, decent haircut.

With all the cost cutting ideas you see floating around these days I have not read anything on saving money on haircuts. How do you save money on haircuts? Do you use coupons, or cut it at home? Or is it possible there are still a few of those low cost schools around?

1 comment:

  1. I saw a posting on Craigslist not too long ago offering free haircuts at the Supercuts training center in Houston. I'm not sure I'd let them cut my hair unless it was a very simple buzz, though.

    ReplyDelete

Agree? Disagree? Questions? Leave a comment!