Monday

Focus On: Wise Bread

This is the second in a series of brief reviews of personal finance and frugal websites and blogs.

Wise Bread is a group of bloggers whose mission is “to help you live large on a small budget.” I subscribed to their email newsletter quite a while ago and I think the wide variety of article topics has kept me as a reader. A few months ago I went through a subscription purge, cancelling most of the newsletters I subscribed to because I was spending way too much time trying to keep up with them all. Wise Bread is one of the few that survived the cut.

In addition to the newsletter they offer a very lively Forum section as well as extensive archives. If you have never visited them go look around, I think you will like what you see.

Send me an email (BuckWeber at gmail.com) if you have a frugal or PF site you would like to see included in this series. If it belongs to you include a few lines about it and yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Questions? Leave a comment!