Saturday

Weekly Roundup

Crowd Sprout is a site that allows users to create or join groups to purchase the same item and decrease the prices.

Because I buy so many store brands I don’t know if this one is for me. Buy a $4.95 per month membership with Select Coupon Program and you can order $25 worth of your favorite coupons to be mailed to you.

Check out About U for a wide variety of free online courses sent to you by email.

If I was having money problems (and thank God I’m not at this moment!) I would be tempted to look further into using Thrive.

Spare Ground helps you to “make the most of your space.” Rent or look to use everything from parking spaces to unused gardens to spare rooms.

I would be really interested to hear from anyone who has tried Qassia and what your experience has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Questions? Leave a comment!